Since a ton of snow fell overnight and continued to fall this AM. I wasn't able to go to work on time, so the kids, Jeremy and I headed outside to clear the driveway. I grabbed my camera in hopes of trying to catch some good expressions for this assignment.
I took these with my Canon Rebel T1i with a 50mm lens. (Auto setting)
M shoveling the driveway like Daddy
Say "Cheese"!
C was not so happy with the snow at first, but she warmed up to the idea...
Sweet C
Teaching her to catch snowflakes with her tongue!
C and Daddy built a snowman (M hit meltdown mode and had to go inside)
After we shoveled part of the driveway and the sidewalk, the snow plow guy came by and did the rest of the driveway so I could head out to work. So much for my snow day....
Check out Willette Design's blog and sign up for the class here:
http://www.willettedesigns.com/?cat=341
Check out Willette Design's blog and sign up for the class here:
http://www.willettedesigns.com/?cat=341

Cute kiddos and cute pics~! Makes me miss WI snow... just a wee bit ;) Found you thru Willette :)
ReplyDelete