Assignment: Gift From the Heart - a photo of something that your love one has given as a gift
This is the gift Jeremy gave me when I had Little C over the summer. I had been wanting an iPhone since, oh, when they came out. Jeremy always said it was too much, but finally he gave me one when I had Cate. I stood in numerous lines to get this little guy since it was such a hot commodity at the time. The first two times I stood in line I got to the front only to find out that the store was out of them. I was about 9+ months pregnant at the time, but still no one took pity on my and my quest for this phone. Finally, I was able to get one a few weeks after it came out and all the hype died down. I love this phone and am very appreciative that Jeremy decided it was ok for me to get one, I think he now wishes his contract was eligible so he could get one, too, maybe by the summer ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment